Our specialists will guide you through various exercises and provide you with a program to:
- Improve balance: challenge the brain and the body to move outside the centre of balance in a safe way
- Improve stability: train the proprioceptive system and increase the body’s awareness of its positioning and to correct faulty movements
- Improve mobility: include whole body movements that counteract flexion patterns caused by extended sitting and lack of movement
- Improve brain function: use cross lateral movements which increase blood flow in all parts of the brain and synaptic connections in the brain.
- Improve quality of movement patterns: through carefully designed movements and repetition, this programme helps participants regain full movement throughout their bodies (re-establishing movement patterns in the neuromuscular system) or simply improves and extends their existing movement patterns.
This is a great gift idea for your older friends and relatives and the sessions can also be taken with a friend.