Both the terms ‘The Movement School’ and ‘The Running School’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is as given under legal entity below. Our company registration number is 06456849. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
(1) Our Contact Details
Customer Service ContactTel: within UK: 0208 743 6047 outside of UK +44 208 743 6047
The Running School Limited
Wasps FC Training Ground
Legal EntityThe Running School Limited
40 Kenerne Drive
(2) Order, Delivery, Payment and related terms
Placing an order
UK and European Community Orders. Online orders can be placed using our secure shopping cart at www.movementschool.co.uk For telephone orders call us with a debit/credit card on 0208 743 6047(+44 208 743 6047 from outside the UK). We take all major credit and debit cards. Orders can be sent by post to the address above. We accept cheques or postal orders payable to The Running School Limited. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE Please call on the above number to request a shipping quotation if you are unable to order direct from our website.
PLEASE NOTE: Our prices are in British Pounds Sterling. Customers purchasing outside the EEC may be charged import duties/taxes when goods arrive in their countries.
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 1 to 5 days (excluding weekends and holidays). Orders within the UK may be dispatched by a variety of suppliers, for example Parcelforce, TNT and DPD. Orders outside the UK are dispatched by Parcelforce/ UPS. Transit time after dispatch within the UK is normally 1 to 2 working days (Scotland may take an extra day). International transit times vary according to destination. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE Please request a shipping quotation.
Returns & Refund and Cancellation Policy
Once you have confirmed purchase on our site for a product it is not possible to cancel your order at that point. However, we do have a 30 day returns policy on our products. Return in the delivered condition (ie unworn) in original packaging for exchange or refund. Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost. Once products have been used, they cannot be returned. We reserve the right to charge a suitable handling charge if items are returned in an unsaleable condition. Please Note: the cost of outgoing postage/shipping & packaging will be deducted from the refund (minimum £2.50). We reserve the right to charge postage/shipping for re-delivery of orders. If products are received damaged, we must be notified in writing within 7 days from receipt.
Cancellation Policy for Education Courses
Full refund if cancellation is received at least 15 days before course date. No refund if cancellation is received within 14 days of course start date, however transfer to another course date is available.
We reserve the right to change product specifications and prices without notice.
Product guarantees are for fair wear and tear, we reserve the right to refuse goods that have been used inappropriately, abused or mistreated. Please notify us in writing if there is a problem with a product within the guarantee period. Please provide a proof of purchase, product guarantees are only valid for the original buyer, they do not apply for goods passed
Consult your physician before beginning any physical training program or using any new physical training equipment. Do not perform exercises that cause injury or irritation to a pre-existing injury or medical condition.
(3) General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.